Keukenhof Gardens

Almost every April, I'll visit Gardens by the Bay, Flower dome to see the tulips during TulipMania theme. However this year due to coronavirus, the flower dome at Gardens by the Bay is closed until the end of circuit breaker. 

I heard of the famous Netherlands Keukenhof Gardens and it is one place I want to visit. However with the coronavirus, the caucasians are not so friendly to Asians now especially the Chinese. I kinda regret that I haven't been to Europe yet because I think now Europe is not a safe place for the Chinese as I read of attacks on Asians after coronavirus outbreak. 

Now I can only view the beautiful gardens via virtual tour in the comfort of my room. Anyway I think its a good initiative by Keukenhof Gardens as I can explore the vast gardens online.



Comments

Popular Posts