Lovely New #Vegetarian Dishes at Elemen Restaurant

I recently went to Elemen restaurant at Millenia Walk to try their new dishes and I must say I love their new dishes very much especially the dry truffle ramen and enoki bisque. I like lasagne but didn't try yesterday. For the 8 course set, I paid a total of $38.61 after including 10% service charge and 7% GST. As a member of Elemen, I enjoy 10% rebate.
#Vegetarian #meatless
Dry truffle ramen is yummy with fragrant truffle flat thick noodle and a half lava egg. I will order this in my next visit.
 I had Chocolate dome dessert again. I prefer chocolate lava cake but its not available at Millenia Walk.

 A small cup of apple cider to help in digestion
Enoki Bisque is really tasty and kinda taste like lobster bisque. I love this tasty soup with enoki.
Grilled mushroom and kale salad is really good for health.
Fresh watermelon and coconut juice
Rosemary bread sticks with raspberry yogurt sauce
The elements appetiser 

Comments

Popular Posts