Delicious and Crispy Tissue Cheese Prata

I love to eat roti prata but now its very rare to find crispy and tasty roti prata. Thankfully I found a good eatery at Srisun Express at Blk 407 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10 where they serve great tissue roti prata. I don't find their roti prata awesome as it is not so crispy compare to the one I had many years ago. I think the signature dish there is tissue roti prata with cheese. I highly recommend it if you love crispy and tasty prata.
I like this tissue cheese prata($5.60) ! I highly recommend this delicious and crispy thin cheese prata which has tinge of sweet taste. It is quite tall and needs two plates. 
I also had the egg roti prata ($1.90).
 My friend had the Indian rojak filled with veggie and egg and I tried one piece.  
Coffee is quite good too.

They also serves cheese fries.




Comments

Popular Posts