Christmas Menu at Elemen Restaurant

Recently I had Santa-Licious Christmas 8-course meal at  Elemen Restautant Millennial Walk. There are some delicious dishes and some disappointing dishes. I'm quite disappointed with the cold pasta and cold and thick tortilla skin for the caesar salad. Maybe I will to Paya Lebar Quarter Elemen to try the Santa-Licious meal again. It would be good if I can the cold pasta to truffle ramen. 

To my surprise, this creamy pasta is cold. I'm not a fan of cold pasta. 

 Appetiser. I find the watermelon with balsamic dressing quite interesting. 

 Unfortunately this baked tortilla skin is not crispy. It taste kinda like our Chinese butterfly bun thick dough. I love the caesar salad but not the baked tortilla skin.

 This thick potato and mushroom soup is not bad.
 Cranberry sorbet is refreshing sweet.
 Fried Portobello mushroom with asparagus 
 I love this crispy portobello mushroom. It reminds me of shake shack mushroom burger.

 Raspberry red velvet log cake with strawberry has firm texture unlike some of the soft sponge texture which I don't fancy.
 The secret fruit tea comes with a watermelon cube.

Comments

Popular Posts