Christmas Decorations in Singapore Orchard Road 2019

I love late November and December in Singapore as beautiful dazzling Christmas decoration lighting will adorn the streets and shopping malls in Singapore Orchard Road. I love the festive feel at Orchard Road though I'm not a Christian. For the past few nights in Singapore, temperature is also cool at about 25 degrees Celsius and I really love the cool weather. 

This year I decided not to travel and just stay put in Singapore and explore various attractions here like Sky luge, Gardens by the Bay, National Gallery of Singapore, Botanic Gardens and other places. Oh and going to karaoke to sing my heart out! I had been travelling since 2011 and this year I just want to stay put in Singapore perhaps due to fatigue from travelling for the past few years. Maybe next year, I will go to Taiwan again. 

Nearest MRT Station: Orchard MRT

                  I love Ion Orchard shopping mall Christmas decorations! How about you?

Paragon shopping mall also has impressive Christmas decorations.
Singapore Orchard Road are now adorned with Christmas lightings.
At Tang Plaza
Ion Orchard shopping mall




Comments

Popular Posts