Rhododendron Radiance at Gardens by the Bay, Flower Dome

Last Friday after work, I went to Gardens by the Bay to see rhododendron flowers from New Zealand. More than 400 rhododendron plants of 80 varieties are on display for the first time at flower dome from now till 28 October. This year, I already visited the flower dome to see tulips, roses, orchids and now rhododendron flowers. Every few months, the flower dome main will feature different flowers. 

By the time I arrived at the flower dome, it was about 6.50 pm. Actually its better to see the flowers before sun set. Some areas are dim or the light that shine on the flowers are too bright. 

I'm looking forward to new flowers coming to flower dome. I really hope for November to December theme, they will change poinsettia display to other flowers display. 

Where: Gardens by the Bay, Flower Dome
Nearest MRT: Bayfront MRT


'

























Image from Gardens by the Bay

Comments

Popular Posts