Going to Melbourne Again this Week!

This Wed evening, I be flying to Melbourne, Australia with my buddy. We will arrive on this Thursday early morning. This will be my third trip to Melbourne. This time I'm going there to decide if I should go there next year for a short course. Frankly speaking, I'm still not sure if I should go there to study next year. I only like 3 of the subjects but don't like the 4th subject offered as there is a lots of calculation and I don't really like complex Mathematics.

I wanted to fly with Singapore Airlines but the timing is not so good compared to other airlines.

We be going to Yarra valley, Philips island to see cute penguins  For me, it will be my second visit. But I'm looking forward to it as I like nature. 
One place we will visit is Victoria State Library in Melbourne!

Comments

Popular Posts