New Taiwanese Cake Shop at Tampines 1

At Tampines 1 shopping mall basement, there is always a long queue for the famous Taiwanese cake shop selling something like our local steamed egg cake, though this is more like baked egg cake and the other is filled with cheese. 

I really dislike their order system. When I said I wanted to order, they asked me to come back at 5.30pm then they will take my order. I think it is really ridiculous. Since I'm early, I can just order the cake and collect later. So in the end, I did not order because I think its really a waste of my time to wait till 5.30pm to order the cake.  

Well, coincidentally, on the day that I visited the cake shop, my relative gave me the baked egg cake. Well, it taste like what my mum cooked, the steamed egg cake, though this is baked egg cake. It costs around $9plus. Quite expensive, considering the ingredients are only egg and flour. I haven't try the one in Taiwan. But I read from review Taiwan version is much better than Singapore one. 

Anyway, I have to thank my relatives for the cake! Thank you so much! 
 At basement 1 at Tampines 1 shopping mall.

This is the baked egg cake. Costs around $9 plus. 

Comments

Popular Posts