Former Singapore President Mr S R Nathan at Tampines 1

As usual, this Saturday, I like to go to Times bookshop at Tampines 1 mall to browse the latest books and magazines and to buy some stationery. I was surprised to see people wearing suits and business attire forming two lines near the bookshop entrance as if they were welcoming me. It was only when I stepped in and realised former President of Singapore S R Nathen would be at Tampines 1 for autograph session signing of his latest book, S R Nathan in Conversation. 

Actually I was a little upset as I wanted to browse the latest magazines, yet all those people in business attire were standing there and blocking the magazine section. In fact they blocked the magazine section. So I went to the  book section to read first and then check out the stationery. Actually I'm quite excited to see him as it's the first time I see him in person. Normally I see him only on television. S R Nathan is already 90 years old yet he looks really young for his age. 
 The autograph session lasted for about an hour. 
S R Nathan is already 90 years old yet look younger than his age. 
I was busy taking photo of him and didn't really hear what he was saying.

Comments

Popular Posts