New Dishes from Bakerzin

Bakerzin is a western casual restaurant that is known for their delicious cakes. However, their new menu serves really good pasta dishes too. I am delighted with their aglio olio which allows you to add side dish like prawns, bratwurst, ham and bacon or mushrooms at additional cost from $3.00 to $7.00. 

Besides warm chocolate cake with a molten chocolate lava, caesar salad is also another dish I like to order as it comes with half boiled egg and parmesan cheese. After blogging this, I feel like eating their aglio olio this weekend again. 

To look at their revamped menu, you can click here
                   I like the Smoked Salmon Penne but the smoked salmon is too salty.
 The caesar salad ($10.90) is a must order for me.
 A plate of aglio olio costs $9.90 but I add prawns which cost an additional $7.00. I guess I be visiting Bakerzin more often for their al dente aglio olio.
 Cookies and cream cheesecake is served with fresh berries and it taste quite good.
 This is definitely my favorite dessert but the warm chocolate cake costs $11.50
 You can also request for chocolate ice-cream
Molten chocolate lava oozing out

Comments

Popular Posts