Scoot Airline, Singapore Budget Airline

I prefer to travel budget airline for short-distance travel. Last year, I flew to Taipei on Scoots Airline, but I decided to give myself a treat by traveling in Scoots business class which cost me about $680.00 for return trip. Depending on when you book the flight, you can travel to Taipei from Singapore for about $400.00 for return trip economy class or Business class if you book early. Of course if you book your flight few days before the trip, a return ticket to Taipei can cost about $600.00 for economy seat. 

Scoot airline is a Singapore-based low cost long-haul airline and its parent company is Singapore Airline. From Singapore, you can fly to Australia Perth, Sydney and Gold Coast, Taipei, South Korea, Japan, China, Hong Kong and to Thailand Bangkok. 

Click here to view Scoots airline.
 Scoots Airline in Taiwan
 Business class seat
  Quite empty business class
 I prefer the ham and cheese croissant hot that was served when I flew to Taipei. This was served cold on the return flight to Singapore. 
 Love window seat as I can view the land and sky of the country. This is one of the mountains in Taiwan. I love to seethe clouds sea hovering below the mountain.
Fluffy cloud

Comments

  1. I ordered and paid for meals as part of my ticket, a month later they tell me that the menu has changed and I will be given a different dish - my flight is still not for 2 more months. ,I don't like and can't eat meals on the new menu, so I ask for no meal and to be refunded for my meal but after an hour on the phone and speaking to 3 different people they refuse to give me a $26 refund for my meals and say I just have to eat what they give me. The contract that you get with the tickets specifically prohibits them from doing this....So if they want to change the menu, I don't mind but I don't want it and I want my money back for the meal. They have broken the law in Australia by doing what they have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your feedback. But Scoots airline is after all a budget airline and I don't really have high expectation of their service compared to Singapore Airline.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts